Print continuous fiber-reinforced parts with industrial-grade AFP tape.
Office-friendly production of metal prototypes and one-off parts.
Batch production of fully dense, customer-ready metal parts.
High-speed mass production of metal parts, designed for the factory floor.
Rapid design exploration through real-time generative design.
Design, development, and manufacturing of motor vehicles
Products for personal use or consumption
Manufacture of industrial equipment
Schools, colleges, universities and training centers
Design and manufacture of mechanical systems
Manufacturing aids, jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Rapid and cost-effective fabrication of complex metal parts and subassemblies
- Elimination of CNC shop bottlenecks and labor shortages
- Assembly consolidation for improved performance, reliability, and cost
- Mass production of key machine components - with no need for tooling
- On-demand production of replacement or custom parts
How machine designers are using 3D printing today