Print continuous fiber-reinforced parts with industrial-grade AFP tape.
Office-friendly production of metal prototypes and one-off parts.
Batch production of fully dense, customer-ready metal parts.
High-speed mass production of metal parts, designed for the factory floor.
Rapid design exploration through real-time generative design.
Design, development, and manufacturing of motor vehicles
Manufacture of industrial equipment
Schools, colleges, universities and training centers
Design and manufacture of mechanical systems
Manufacturing aids, jigs, fixtures, and tooling
Examples of how Desktop Metal customers are using 3D printing to change the face of manufacturing
Deep dives into the technology and applications for metal additive manufacturing
In-depth looks at how metal 3D printing is impacting industry and guides on how to use the technology
See Desktop Metal printers in action and learn about the systems from experts
Learn more about how Desktop Metal 3D printers work and how they can help you create custom metal parts
Learn more about Desktop Metal.
Latest press releases, coverage and downloadable press kits
See job openings and career opportunities at Desktop Metal
- Rapid and cost-effective fabrication of complex metal parts and subassemblies
- Elimination of CNC shop bottlenecks and labor shortages
- Assembly consolidation for improved performance, reliability, and cost
- Mass production of key machine components - with no need for tooling
- On-demand production of replacement or custom parts
How machine designers are using 3D printing today